Are you a business owner, manager, or professional struggling to get organised, manage your time, and energy? Ready to learn new skills and modify your thinking patterns so your mindset doesn’t hold you back? Ready to grow and need some extra support? Wanting to identify whether ADHD, Autism, or a mental health condition is impacting you or someone you care for and how to address?
My name’s Shannon and I want to help you reach your goals by implementing psychological strategies, practical but powerful skills, and the right mindset so that you can be more in control. I’m passionate about working with professionals who are experiencing problems with disorganisation, poor planning, avoidance and distractibility, self-criticism, and problems with self-esteem. You may also have children who have similar problems and would like to speak with a psychologist about issues you face both in your business life, as a parent, partner, and human.
If any of this has piqued your interest, please take advantage of a free 15-minute introductory video call to find out more.
A little more about me…
I’m a business owner, psychologist, and family man, who is enthusiastic about music and psychology, and who enjoys bush walks, gardening, and some tennis in his down time. School was difficult for me, and I was eventually diagnosed with dyslexia at age 11. It took me some time to find the career path I wanted to commit to. Before moving to Brisbane in 2008 to train as a psychologist I lived in country NSW where I completed an apprenticeship and became trade qualified as a diesel fitter in the mining industry. Taking the leap to leave my job as a fitter and go to university was one of the best decisions I have ever made as it played a large part in starting my journey to a fulfilling career as a psychologist.
- Parents, children, and families.
- Supporting children through separation and divorce.
- Psychological assessment.
- The business of psychology.
- Member of the Australian Psychological Society (APS).
- Registered with the Australian Health Practitioners Regulation Agency (AHPRA).
- Member of the Australian ADHD Professionals Association (AADPA).
- Affiliate Member of the Australian Institute of Company Directors (AICD).
- Master of Professional Psychology from the Australian Catholic University.
- Post-graduate Diploma of Psychology (ACU).
- Bachelor of Psychological Science (Griffith).